Custom Search

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working.

Can someone tell me WTF is going on? I haven't done anything significant changes to my computer for this to happen.

Every time I log in in MSN, I get the message "Windows Live Commuications Platform has stopped working". The last thing I did yesterday was to disable the "show what I am listening to" feature in MSN, but I don't think that could have caused a whole change to my computer. After that message appears, MSN closes session, I try to log in again, and same thing happens.





1 comment:

Irsath Nokia said...

Well... thanks to someone called. i've finally got rid of this *bleep*** error...

Everyone, you need to try by:
Closing MSN completely. Do not leave the MSN icon on the clock.
Delete the file: C: \ Program Files \ Windows Live \ Contacts \ wldlog.dll
Open and connect MSN
if this works, you can thank

See ya, and i hope this works for you... i know how frustrating this msn trouble can be